Raising Funds for Christian Charities and Churches ConferenceBy Claire Fuller | News Fundraising Events | 13 November 2018
- Are you (or do you know) a Christian charity leader, Church leader or a Christian fundraiser?
- Do you want to be inspired and equipped with tools and information to help you raise more funds for your organisation/charity?
On 20th November 2018 Yeomans will once again be taking part in Stewardship’s annual one-day conference entitled “Raising Funds for Christian Charities and Churches”.
The day promises a packed programme with opportunities to hear from key funders of Christian charities, experts in fundraising for Christian causes and inspirational church and charity leaders. There will also be time for networking and visiting the exhibition area, so there’s plenty of time to grow your network as well as your knowledge.
Our very own Andy Heald and Alison Glasspool will be talking about “Preparing Successful applications to Christian grant-making trusts” and they’d love to see you there!
Timings, location and booking information:
- Location: Methodist Central Hall, Westminster
- Date and Time: 20th November 2018 from 10:00am-4:30pm
- Cost: £115
- Booking information: To find out more and book your place please follow this link to the event
Feedback from previous events:
- “A great opportunity to hear directly from funders and philanthropists”
- “Relevant topics, excellent speakers”
- “Just what I needed”
Find out more about the day and the 17 practical workshops that will be taking place.
We hope to see you there!