Major Donor Masterclass March 2018 - Bookings now open!By Claire Fuller | News Fundraising Events | 02 January 2018
Book today and join us and our inspiring host, Matt Bird, for our Major Donor Masterclass on 15th March 2018.
This highly recommended day is suitable for CEOs, Trustees, Directors, Fundraisers and Major Donor Fundraisers and is designed to help you increase your knowledge and “raise your game” with Major Donor Fundraising. Our masterclass is packed full of case studies, valuable insights and practical fundraising tips which you can use straight away.
What do previous attendees say about our Major Donor Masterclasses?
"Immensely knowledgeable presenter - who was brilliant at managing the room and making the most of individual's input" - Mark Greene, CEO of LICC
“If put into practice, the learning I gained will affect a sea-change in my organisation, not merely in terms of how we operate, but in increasing our capacity to fulfil our mandate to the people we serve." - Susie Hart MBE, CEO of Craft Aid International
"Attending the Major Donor Masterclass has given me the tools and the confidence to take our fundraising to a new level. It is rare to be given such an inside track into an area that many fear to tread." - Angie Campbell, Senior Pastor of C3 Cambridge
"After never previously giving consideration to major donor fundraising, I found the day to be a priceless investment!" - Niky Dix, Director of Intentional Health
"I recommend this day. Matt progresses through a strong framework that has left Fegans with a robust and clear plan. This is money well invested." - Ian Soars, CEO of Fegans
10 Key Benefits of attending the Major Donor Masterclass:
Conceive how major donor giving can rapidly grow your charity
Learn how you can meet more major donors
Strengthen your confidence to ask for major donor gifts
Sharpen your compelling case for major donor support
Meet a major donor & understand why they may, or may not, give to your charity
Understand what major donors need from you
Enhance your charity's major donor strategy
Explore a case study of how to grow a charity through major donor fund raising
Ask a major donor & a seasoned major donor fundraiser your niggling questions
Gain clarity about your next steps to major donor success
Where and when does the Masterclass take place?
- Location: Cavalry and Guards Club, 127 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7PX
- Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
- Time: 09:30-16:00
- Ticket Prices:
- £240 per person for charities with an annual income of less than £100k (Early Bird rate = £210 per person if spaces are booked by 15/02/18)
- £290 per person for charities with an annual income of more than £100k (Early Bird rate = £260 per person if spaces are booked by 15/02/18)
Learn more about our expert host:
Following the popularity of previous masterclasses we are excited to be working again with business and social entrepreneur Matt Bird to deliver a 4th Major Donor Masterclass.
Matt Bird is a seasoned philanthropist and major donor fund raiser who:
- Founded and leads the fast growing social impact charity Cinnamon Network International
- Chairs the Christian Funders' Forum who individually grant more than £30million pa.
- Co-created 'Dragon's Den' style events for charity on behalf of major donors which generated £1.5million
- Helped start the philanthropist support community Generous Journey
- Led the major donor fund raising for Soul in the City raising more than £1million
- Is a Member of the WEA 'Council for Business & Ministry Finance'
Where can I go to find out more and book my place?
Spaces for this Masterclass are strictly limited and must be booked in advance. To find out more and book your space now please click here.
Alternatively, if you have any queries about the event before booking your space please email us and we’ll be very happy to help.
Please note: If you book onto this event and find you’re unable to make it, cancellations can be made without charge prior to 1st March 2018. After this date we regret that no refunds are available. Substitutions can be made at any time (although dietary (and any other) requirements will need to be advised in advance to ensure we can prepare appropriately)